Football fans around the country will be gathering in front of a TV this week to catch their favorite team in action for the first time this season. To celebrate the start of the journey to Super Bowl LII, the National Association of Realtors® is throwing an accurate spiral of recent real estate facts with the number 52:
- 52 is the median age of repeat buyers
- 52 percent of renters think it’s a good time to buy a home
- 52 percent of foreign buyers purchased a home in the suburbs
- 52 percent of buyers said most difficult step was finding the right property
- 52 percent of millennials found their real estate agent through a referral
Copyright NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. Reprinted with permission.