Sixteen teams remain as play resumes this week in the men’s and women’s NCAA Basketball Championships. Here’s a sweet assist from the National Association Realtors® on where the number 16 shows up in recent housing survey data:
- Younger baby boomers (ages 52 to 61) made up 16% of buyers
- 16% of buyers have two children living in their household
- Vacation-home sales accounted for 16% of transactions in 2015
- 16% of older and younger baby boomer buyers have student debt
- First-time buyers typically purchased a home that was 1,650 square feet
Copyright NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. Reprinted with permission.