Maximize Net Equity
Steven Diadoo is an Artist and Best Selling Author and Licensed Realtor in Minnesota. His creative team helps real estate buyers and sellers maximize equity. Art of Real Estate isn’t about decorating and design, it’s about creative thinking and solutions for more equity. Better analysis and deeper insights reveal opportunities. Then, creative turns insights into effective design, communications, leverage, and logical next steps.
BRIDGE is Steve’s unique process for developing successful, creative-driven Buyer & Seller solutions for real estate clients. The process is divided into six phases to facilitate direction and discovery, identification of opportunities and generation of ideas, engagement and strategy development and implementation, to bridge buyers to seller’s listings.
Checklists & Calendars
Standard -vs- Creative
- Market Analysis – Agent either decides or has client decide on list price.
- Staging – Agent offers suggestions.
- Photography – Photograph is hired or Agent takes themselves.
- Yard Sign – One in front of property.
- Multiple Listing Service – Listing is Active in MLS
- All Listings On Internet – Zillow and Trulia’s system picks up the listing and posts on their website.
- Negotiations – Loose “get the deal done” or over aggressive “fight for my client” attitude, neither approaches work, at least not all the time.
- In-house Printing
- Ad Creative
- Broker Support
- Showing Requests
- Open Houses
- Listing Portal / Timeline
- Market Reports
- Address Book
- Targeted Advertising
- Reverse Prospecting
- Social Media Marketing
- Market Timing
- Feature Sheets
- Feature Cards
- Concierge Style Service
- Client Appreciation Day
Creative DifferenceMaximum Service & Results
- Provide the most in-depth property analysis using full Active, Pending, Expired and Sold comparative listings and other models for full pricing analysis resulting in an average of 97% of list price.
- BATC’s Trillium Award-winning specially trained stagers help you employ proper design. Two hour session results in a step-by-step formula for preparing your home to sell faster for a higher asking price.
- Home captured in best light by real estate phographer using wide angle lense and double exposure to allow light from windows. Full 3d virtual tour included resulting in property being viewed up to 3x the average time.
- Two bright signs (when applicable) with property brochure box filled with 8-page catalog and creatively written sales description. Weatherproof PVC with office phone for professional assistance.
- Listing timed to go Active on best day of the week. Property photos uploaded same day of listing – syndicated to over 250+ sites including Zillow (not all brokerages do – Edina Realty for example) and immediately marketed.
- Syndicated to over 250+ websites, social sites, plus a dedicated webpage for the property listing.
- Commercial grade printer, folder and cutting machines serviced by Loeffler (located in office building)
- Custom marketing including 4-12 page full color brochures, social media ads, designed and written by Artists to present the property’s features in the best light and with the strongest features at the core of the sales message.
- Easily shareable property site, professionaly designed by Elegant Themes – very clean and beautiful, stable, no-distraction layout. Non-branded version allows link from MLS and buyer agents to easily send to clients.
- 600 agents at Bridge Realty to immediately market your home to. Network of over 3,000 agents and real estate professionals throughout the Twin Cities Metro. Largest independent brokerage in Minnesota.
- Broker is owner/operator of largest independently-owned brokerage in Minnesota – expertise and knowledge available in the event a unique circumstance or situation arises.
- ShowingTime system for quick, convenient showing requests, approvals and feedback via simple phone app. No phone calls necessary. Customize required lead time, showing instructions or deny/cancel showings.
- Open house advertised in MLS, Ads and neighborhood as featuring most convenient time with beverages, cookies, candy pop, ice cream, balloons, music and gift bags for kids; to help make buyers feel at home.
- Custom feedback form automatically sent to every showing agent asking for specific feedback of likes and dislikes, opinion of price and interest level. Feedback request sent to agents daily until feedback form is filled.
- Proprietary timeline designed to help you know where you are in the process of listing your home. Know what to expect and be ready – less stress and more control of your transaction.
- Local market data specific to your listing to keep triack of local supply and demand trends to help you make an informed decision and get the highest price when accepting your final offer.
- Address book of recommended vendors for your convenience. Helps you save time and money and easily plan and estimate for any fixes, cleaning and/or financial planning.
- Deomographically targeted ads with highest pulling headlines written and designed to advertise your home to potential buyers that match your listing’s buyer demographics.
- Reverse Prospecting – an MLS function – allowing me to proactively market the home to the agents who have clients that are looking for your exact home.
- The very best source of highly targeted demographic, sociographic and economic data-based leads that could be potential buyers for your home. Targeted with Facebook business page advertising campaigns.
- Social media sharing of links and photos of the listing to over 1,000 personal friends in sphere, over 5,000 members of real estate and local groups, and advertised to 10,000’s of social media users.
- Pricing, day of the week, time of the year – all make a difference when minimizing the days on market. Recommendations made with these variables in mind.
- More than just a brochure – an entire eight-page catalog featuring your propertys best photos hilighting the best features in the best light and with the strongest features at the core the sales message.
- Feature sheet created and uploaded to MLS for showing agents to help sell best features of your home.
- Feature cards printed and hung throughout home to hilight property features so all guests and agents will see and read.
- Checklist used (office use) within Transaction Desk software to keep track of your transaction every step of the way. Important dates such as when earnest money is due, inspection is over, finacing dates, all included.
- Every home, family, listing situation is different – we address those different needs by custom tailoring services to adjust for all schedules, communication preferences, travel and other special needs.
- Annual invitation to wine tasting to relax, drink, eat and enjoy delicious wines and pairings (appetizers, pasta, steak, fish, shrimp, grilled veggies, dessert). Wine Tasting 2017 was hosted by Steve and Jennifer (his wife) in their home in Lakeville.