Every once in a while, we like to look at what made The New York Times’ best seller list for the business category. And what do you know? When I went to check the list for this month, I found one with the real estate industry at the center, taking up the number one spot! The first book by the power couple behind HGTV’s Fixer Upper knocked the perennial favorite Malcolm Gladwell off his perch. Guess that means I should pick it up!
Here’s the full top ten for August. Let me know if you have any favorites here that I should feature on the Book Scan.
- THE MAGNOLIA STORY by Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines with Mark Dagostino (W Publishing/Thomas Nelson)
- OUTLIERS by Malcolm Gladwell (Back Bay/Little, Brown)
- GRIT by Angela Duckworth (Scribner)
- RED NOTICE by Bill Browder (Simon & Schuster)
- THINKING, FAST AND SLOW by Daniel Kahneman (Farrar, Straus & Giroux)
- THE POWER OF HABIT by Charles Duhigg (Random House)
- INVISIBLE INFLUENCE by Jonah Berger (Simon & Schuster)
- TOOLS OF TITANS by Tim Ferriss (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
- GET YOUR [explicit] TOGETHER by Sarah Knight (Little, Brown)
- SHOE DOG by Phil Knight (Scribner)
Source: Book Scan
Copyright NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. Reprinted with permission.